In need of Department of Transportation (DOT) Medical Certifications, more commonly referred to as DOT Physical in Albany NY, or need a New York State Article 19-A Bus Driver physical examination?
Helping our clients place safe and healthy drivers into their safety sensitive position is our goal. Our DOT Certified Medical Examiners are proficient with the medical clearance requirements and procedures.
By utilizing our services you can be rest assured we will consider all the variables your drivers may encounter during their responsibilities as a commercial motor vehicle operator. The safety of the driver, your organization, and most of all the public is our priority!
For your reference:
- DOT Physicals are performed by our Certified Medical Examiners
- Licensed Medical Providers proficient with the medical requirements of New York State Article 19-A
- Emergency appointments are available to clients upon request
- Competitive pricing is our promise to you
- Our team is proficient and knowledgeable in DOT mandated drug and alcohol testing programs
- 24 hour on call for afterhours post accident drug and alcohol screening
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services available
- On-site occupational medical services available
- American Heart Association courses available in Albany, NY